Hall Council PresidentS
Who Are They?
Santa Catalina North
Santa Catalina South
Each Council President(s) shall:
- Be an official representative of the Council to RHA Coordinating Board.
- Serve on at least two (2) RHA internal Committees (as determined by the RHA Programming Vice Presidents) and one (1) external committees (as determined by the RHA Administrative Vice-President).
- Will present RHA Coordinating Board reports to their respective council.
- Will work with their respective Executive Board in planning meetings, retreats, hall activities and programs.
- Will run Executive and Hall Council meetings.
- Acts as Hall Council Committee Coordinator, organizing student representation to the Hall Council Committees.
- Turn in a file of activity reports to the RHA office for use in future years.
- Be responsible for attending RHA Coordinating Board retreats and workshops.
- Hold 3 office hours per week
- If an Council President(s) has a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) lower than 2.0 they must meet with the RHA advisor and they will be put on probation. If they have a cumulative GPA lower than 2.0 for two (2) consecutive quarters, they will be required to leave office within the first three (3) weeks of the third quarter.